Who we are
The founders of IPA Communications view themselves as driving forces in the industry; individuals who can – and want to – make a positive contribution to European development.
He began his career in telecommunication in 1976. Starting out as a young technician, he later went on to work in marketing and sales, and ultimately founded the company, IP Austria, which became Austria’s first IP provider, in the year 2000.
Once a developer who worked for Siemens in the Plant Engineering department, he soon switched to being a development manager in the field of mobile telecommunication, and later on as a database specialist for Bet and Win. Today he serves as IP Austria’s CEO.
“The goal is to supply Switzerland, Austria and Germany, which form center of an innovative and prospering economy hub, with high-tech solutions, thereby providing these nations and their populations with more than simple internet access.”
What makes us proud
- Our never-ending pioneering spirit and more than 25 years of experience in the most fast-paced, rapidly expanding and technologically challenging industry – worldwide.
- Our software developers, who have implemented a language as a software application in broadband networks – and being practically the first in the industry!
- Our specialists, who began their preliminary work in 1995 and completed the first IP-based transmission technology in 2002 – making the public SS7 technology (also known as ISDN telephony) obsolete, thereby paving the way for the most modern “telephone transmission technology”.
- Our ability to act as a silent partner, whose strength is characterized by operating in the background, and who are dedicated to providing behind-the-scenes turnkey applications and platforms – for both large and small ICT companies.
- Being a trustworthy partner who gives you impetus and never acts as your competitor.